10 Sessions of functional mobility, strength and conditioning training focused on improving and teaching techniques and principals to improve the following;
- Cardiovascular conditioning
- to improve the transport oxygen, vitamins and minerals throughout the body
- Functional Strength, one of the most important indicators of life quality including mobility and longevity is strength.
- Sports nutrition overview, fitness and nutrition go hand in hand. A rewarding food experience supports your goals.
- Flexibility training for greater movement in joints, improved posture, release of muscle tension and reduction in the risk of injury.
- Mind-Body connection awareness training to support well-being in both emotional and physical health.